Our trajectory began in 1936, with the inauguration of our factory in Santa Helena, in the city of Votorantim, in the interior of São Paulo. During almost a century of existence, we expanded our business and markets, crossed borders and today we are one of the largest companies in the sector in the world..
We seek sustainable growth and continued competitiveness through solutions and initiatives that generate a positive impact for the company and society.
Our building materials portfolio includes not only cement but also concrete, mortars and aggregates. We also operate in the areas of aglime, waste management and co-processing.
We are a company made up of people who do, believe and build – always together and with excellence, to go further and further. We continuously nurture our ability to win and grow, delivering sustainable results with great pride.