Votorantim Cimentos Reverses Losses and Closes the First Quarter of 2023 with R$78 million in Net Profit
- Global net revenue totaled R$5.8 billion, an 18% increase compared to 1Q22.
- Adjusted EBITDA was R$779 million, an increase of 85% over the same period last year, with a positive impact on the EBITDA margin.
- Leverage, measured by the net debt/adjusted EBITDA ratio, was 1.78x, slightly lower than in the first quarter of 2022;
- The company inaugurated the Ventos do Piauí wind farm, in the Northeast of Brazil, in partnership with Auren;
- On May 10, 2023, Votorantim Cimentos obtained a category A registration as a publicly-held company before the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM).